Technically, the light screen was an idea I got from someone else’s treatment of the tokonoma area and I pulled that off in an evening while my sister was visiting here in May. Just that between visiting Berlin, then deciding to attack the pavement project, I never got around to installing the screen and taking some pictures of it. But here it is. It was just a matter of cutting out some small wooden frames, painting them and glueing them onto some printed parchment paper. The buddha statue I got some time ago as well but this is the room I had planned to put it in. I will probably create some orchids or ikebana behind the statue. That’ll be done once the room is actually installed onto the house.
|The screen installed and back lit.|
|Cutting up some toothpicks....|
|...glueing them onto a plastic scoop for support till they dry. Drying off the crochet thread for wrapping.|
|Finished water bucket.|